Resolution: Won't Do
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
- Unshared project. Clicked Share
- Filled in details (for directory on bluej server, using SSH protocol)
- Clicked Check Connection, said successful
- Clicked OK
- Progress for sharing showed up
- Got error "Branch already checked out"
Update: I now realise this can be attributed to my misunderstanding of Git itself. I had created the remote repository by logging in to the server, making a directory, and running git init. As explained by this link, I should have used git init --bare:
Once I did use --bare, the share operation worked fine.