Resolution: Won't Do
Affects Version/s: 3.1.5
Fix Version/s: None
1. Open BlueJ and check the option "make backup source files".
2. Open an existing BlueJ project.
3. Edit and make changes to a couple of java files.
4. Select Project>>Create Jar File...
5. Confirm "Include Bluej project files" and "Include source" are unselected.
6. Click Continue
7. Name the file.
8. Click create.
9. Outside of Bluej, examine the contents of the jar file. It contains files with the "java~" extension.
These backup source files should not be included.