Steps to reproduce:
- Make a new class called X. Should be marked uncompiled – do not compile it yet.
- Right click and create test class (XTest)
- Open XTest and make it create a new X() in its constructor
- Compile XTest only. Already this is wrong: it compiles successfully even though X still needs a compile.
- Edit X trivially, compile, edit, etc. Note that XTest isn't marked as needing compile, but it should be. This even applies if you rename X to X2. Clearly, the dependency isn't being tracked.